iinsure 365
Call us

For competitive landlord insurance call us now

01273 827090

  • Tyneside Flats – What are they?

    11th April 2019

    They are a property development scheme in Tyneside. The main difference in these to other flats is the responsibilities laid out in the lease. A Tyneside flat appears from the front as a single fronted terraced house. However, there are two or sometimes three flats on top of read more

  • Insuring a Holiday Home

    11th April 2019

    Many people think that holiday homes are easy to insure as they aren't lived in as much. They are however considered very risky by insurers. A holiday home can be vacant for long periods of time which creates further issues. Theft is often more likely in an unoccupied read more

  • Thinking about Short Term Letting?

    11th April 2019

    There has been a lot of news and discussions about short term lets recently. The housing charity, Shelter, recently conducted some research on short term living. Their research found that 12% of parents who rent privately feel as though short term lets may leave their children read more

  • Loss of Rent or Rent Guarantee?

    3rd April 2019

    People often get confused about what exactly the loss of rent policy covers in their insurance. To put it simply, there is a loss of rent cover and a rent guarantee policy. They are two completely different things but we will look at both of these read more

  • The Benefits of Joining a Landlord Association

    29th March 2019

    Every landlord association is different but they will all be able to offer you benefits that you cannot get on your ownFor instance, the British Landlords Association offer a free advice line for members to speak directly to lawyers. The BLA advice line read more

  • Comparison Sites Vs Insurance Brokers

    29th March 2019

    You may ask yourself, what is best, buying insurance through a comparison website or purchasing from a broker?  In recent years online comparison sites have become ever more popular. Likewise, the way we buy building insurance has changed dramatically. There are now read more

  • Residents Management Companies (RMC)

    28th March 2019

    Being a leaseholder and a shareholder or a member of an RMC is not the same thing, although it is possible to be both. RMC Directors need to keep a clear distinction between the two roles when making decisions.   What are the differences between shareholders and leaseholders? read more

  • New Landlords have New Opportunities

    27th March 2019

    There is more choice for Buy to Let mortgages now than there has been for the twelve previous years. Figures from moneyfacts.co.uk show that Buy to Let mortgage products have reached their highest level in twelve years. The total number of products has increased to read more

  • Management Company or Managing Agent?

    25th March 2019

    What is the difference between a Leasehold and a Freehold? Freeholds are where a person or organization owns the property outright including the land it sits on. Leasehold is where somebody buys the right to live in read more

  • London Mayor weighs in on Leasehold Debate

    25th March 2019

    The Mayor of London has called for new reforms for leaseholders. He also asked ministers to speed up the overhaul of the system for leaseholds for home buyers in the capital. In the recent Law Commission report, there has been a lot of discussion about read more