iinsure 365
Call us

For competitive landlord insurance call us now

01273 827090

Compare Landlord insurance with iInsure365

You won’t have to worry about filling out long and lengthy forms to find cheap landlord insurance. With iInsure365 you can speak to one of the team who will look for the quote for you from our panel of providers.
A landlord may have one or more properties in the United Kingdom that they rent out to others. It is important for landlords to spend time looking for the appropriate insurance to cover their properties. Make sure to find an insurance policy specifically designed for landlords.
We often find that a new landlord will think that a home insurance policy will suffice. Unfortunately, this is not the case and often when they make a claim the insurer will almost certainly turn it down. Standard home insurance policies mostly cover homeowners, not landlords. If you stick with your normal house insurance policy you could find yourself with no cover at all.
Landlord insurance is tailored towards landlords and their specific requirements. We will ensure that we go through any necessary requirements to ensure the policy covers everything you need. Even eventualities such as alternative accommodation and loss of rental income.
What about rent guarantee? If you are a landlord and have ever experienced a non-paying tenant you will know how stressful and how frustrating it can be. Whilst it is legally possible to remove them there are certain steps that have to be followed which will lead to more costs. We can add rent guarantee cover to your insurance policy if required.

Is contents insurance necessary?

A landlord might want to consider adding contents insurance if they are renting out the property fully furnished. However, they are not responsible for insuring the tenants’ belongings.
As always there will be some items that aren’t covered by the standard insurance policy. A good example could be kitchen appliances but each policy is different. It is important to check what the policy includes.
Being a landlord carries a whole range of risks and responsibilities. Normal home insurance simply doesn’t provide the full range of protection you need. You need specific Landlord Insurance to protect your investment or risk further financial losses. iInsure365 understand that a landlord will want peace of mind as they cannot be at the property the whole time. So it is imperative to have the best landlord insurance possible. Our customers know this and trust us to compare insurance for them as we understand the pitfalls open to a buy to let landlord.

Insurance Cover You Can Trust

iInsure365 provide tailor-made Insurance to give you the protection you need. We have cover provided by Aviva and other major UK insurers. This is to ensure that both landlords and buy-to-let owners can get the coverage they need. We will compare the market for you, without compromising on the quality of the cover. Our clients know that they can rely on us for quick and simple solutions. We can issue documents on the same day we set up the insurance policy. We provide simple landlords insurance that is easy to understand and comprehensive. Request a call back for either a commercial or residential landlord insurance quote. We will call when it suits.
Client Testimonials
Review Date
No hassle, very easy to arrange and competitive.
Client Rating