Holiday home insurance


We are pleased to bring a new product to the market with Holiday home insurance.

Are you considering buying a holiday home or do you already own one? Do you have an additional property that you do frequent visits too? We have the insurance that can help you insure the property for you. Have you got appropriate safe guards in place for your properties? Holiday home insurance can benefit your property by giving you added protection against damage, theft and other risks.

We can offer Holiday home insurance not only in the United Kingdom but across 20 countries as well as part of Europe. Why not contact us today to discuss what we can do?

What is Holiday home insurance?

Holiday home insurance often referred to as second home insurance, covers additional property that isn’t used as a full time property or as a main residence. It is a policy that includes building and contents cover. It is like a standard home insurance.

Policy details can depend on the property type and how you plan to use the property. Holiday home let insurance, contains clauses specifically to a property that is let on a short term rentals and long term rentals.

Alternatively, you may have a log cabin. These can differ from a brick cottage due to a structural and locational difference. We can insure all of these for you.

Are you unsure what cover you need for your property? Speak to us so we can help you protect your property.

What does Holiday home insurance cover?

Our policies cover loss, theft or damage to your property and buildings and contents. Our policies feature public liability cover which protects your Holiday home against the insured relating to compensation or injury.

Policies are broken down into building and contents cover and each side protects a different aspect of your property.

What types of Holiday home insurance can we cover?

We are now able to cover properties in the United Kingdom as well as abroad. We can provide you with Holiday home insurance through an extensive product.

This includes various different types of property such as;

  • Holiday lodge and chalet insurance in the United Kingdom
  • Holiday chalet insurance abroad
  • Caravan insurance
  • Log cabin insurance
  • Listed home insurance
  • Holiday home insurance
  • Holiday cottage insurance
  • Holiday let insurance

Why not talk to us in this regard? Click here for an instant quote.

We can also cover your properties abroad. Have you had the chance to secure your dream home abroad? Our providers can now cover more than 40 countries, including Europe and beyond.

You will find that our Holiday home insurance abroad cover covers some of the most common British tourist destinations.

We can cover the following countries;

  • United Kingdom. Including England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man.
  • Austria
  • Bulgaria
  • Cape Verde
  • Croatia
  • Cyprus
  • Egypt
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hungary
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Malta
  • Morocco
  • Neverlands
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Republic of Ireland and Scotland
  • Spain
  • Turkey
  • UAE

Why not contact us on 01273 827090 or and we can immediately help you.


Related Articles

Subscribe for all the latest updates from the iInsure365 News Centre