iinsure 365
Call us

For competitive landlord insurance call us now

01273 827090

Commercial Insurance for every Type of Property

Commercial insurance is an individual requirement that needs to be right for the person and property. So we would need to discuss at length with you your requirements. We are here to help you make the right decision for your business. We have highlighted some items that we think may be important to you. However, your cover will depend on your circumstances and choices. The policy documents will provide the full details of your chosen cover.
The risks faced by businesses are vast and wide-ranging. They vary from storm damage to flood and fire to loss of income due to business interruption. There are also risks specific to the business or sector, which relate to your business only. We can help to identify and manage these. We have various commercial policies and different providers to ensure you protect yourself, your employees and your business assets. Most of these are flexible too so you can choose the covers that meet your business needs now and in the future.
It might be easy to forget that insurance for commercial buildings is just as important as it is for residential buildings.
Many private homeowners compare insurance before buying. So too should commercial owners and landlords. When comparing commercial buildings insurance you want to be sure the policy provides enough cover. For example buildings insurance and public liability.
Even though you may have tenants in the building accidents can still happen. There are things that cannot be foreseen such as a bus driving into a building for instance. We can provide adequate cover if anything were to happen.

Unoccupied Commercial Properties

An unoccupied commercial property can be extremely difficult to cover. We have providers for these risks though. We can with speed and ease provide you with comparable building insurance quotations. Commercial properties can warrant the inclusion of specific items. We have the experience to provide affordable quotes to protect your building. We can offer policies that have an extensive range of cover, to include loss of rent and alternative accommodation. iInsure365 provide commercial insurance for a vast range of business premises with professional indemnity insurance. We can cover anything including registered offices, warehouses, retail units, shopping centres, insurance product, and restaurants. Likewise, we pride ourselves on finding the right policy for each individual building.
iInsure365 can provide an insurance policy for office blocks. Commercial policies consist of building cover, contents insurance, public liability, and alternative accommodation. We provide a commercial combined insurance policy. This is a package insurance policy that includes the building and the business. We can insure all different types of businesses, so request a call back from us and we will see how we can cover you.

One Policy, Many Uses

We can insure commercial and residential parts of the same property in one policy. Most notably, this will ensure the easiest and most cost effective solution possible. We have partnerships with a number of major UK insurance company. Due to this, our insurers have access to markets to ensure you have the correct business insurance cover you need.  

The Right Cover at the Best Price

Above all, you can be confident that the policy you arrange through iInsure365 will be right for your needs. No matter where you are in the UK. So for a competitive Commercial Property Insurance quote, please fill in the following form.

Commercial insurance or Business insurance?


People often get confused between commercial insurance and business insurance. Business insurance provides financial protection for businesses. To include public liability insurance and cover for equipment and stock.


Business insurance is designed for sole traders and certified professionals. As well as larger companies with employees. Irrelevant of its size, it is important to get the right protection for your business.


If you work for yourself. You need business insurance to give you the same protection you would have had if you were employed. This also applies if you work from home.


What cover depends on:-


  • The type of business you run
  • What you need to protect eg tools, stock, contents
  • How many people you employ


You can tailor policies to include cover for your business deeds. You can include all these types of insurance under one policy. Or buy them separately if you need specialist cover.


Public Liability


Public liability insurance covers you for legal costs if a third party is injured or dies. Or their property is damaged as a result of your business activity. It covers you whilst you are out in public, and if you have clients visiting your business premises. You can usually choose cover limits between £1M and £5M you should pick a limit that reflects the work you do. For example, a builder is more likely to cause injury or property damage than a photographer. If your unsure of the limit your business needs speak to us.


Employers Liability


It provides cover if your staff suffer injury or die whilst they are doing work for your business and you’re found to be negligent. You are legally required to have £5M employers liability cover if you have staff working for you. This includes volunteers, apprentices and people on work experience. You must keep your employers’ liability certificate on display at your business premises. For example in the staff room.


Professional Indemnity


If you run a business that offers advice to customers for a fee. You will need to have professional indemnity insurance.


The type of businesses that usually need professional indemnity insurance cover include:-




Financial advisors

Business consultants




If you are unsure if you need professional indemnity insurance speak to us. We can supply all the information in relation to the above. So don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss it.

Client Testimonials
Review Date
A very pleasing experience. As an IFA I deal with a lot of companies in the Insurance Industry who could learn a lot from how to deal with clients. They issue documents quickly and communication channels are always clear. We have benefited from the fact they can place cover immediately. So, I would advise anyone in a similar position to contact iInsure365.
Client Rating